Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chapter Eleven

I finally got around to examining the wedding gifts (I'm such a slacker!) and found we had close to 7 grand to work with once I sold off most of the items.
This is Rafe's new humble abode. And we still have a wee bit o' money left over. Now is the time to bring home his heir. 

Um, well ... training Cesar to hunt is still a work in progress.

But we can finally bathe him in a swank new bathroom!

Even the paparazzi want a sneak peak at the new digs!

Rafe makes an organic salad (from his own produce) for his first nights dinner.

But unfortunately, the sink breaks. *I get mad when that happens, too.*

UPDATE: Hailey and Maria's new house. Either she is living well above her means or she was holding out on us.

Cesar sleeps in his very own bed for the first time! *Awwww*

Dressed and ready to go at 6:05am due to the great sleep he got on his new bed.

YEEHAW! A money tree! Things are looking up for Rafe.

Now they are looking down. He stopped to whine about being hungry and burned the mac and cheese.

Cesar was absolutely no help at all. He just sat there cowering.

One would think the fire would go out on it's own, what with the sink throwing water everywhere. But silly me forgot to put in a smoke detector so after a quick call to the fire department, Rafe started to handle his business.

But this fire was so bad it had to be put out by a professional.

After a brief "talking to" from the fireman, we were given $200 to fix a $400 dollar stove. It looks like Rafe might have to wait to bring home Julio...

AHHH! (I actually jumped when I passed this thing on the floor in-game!) A gnome fairy dropped this at my place. I promptly sold it for $1000 smack-a-roos. (Can you tell I am money obsessed?)

Rafe was overjoyed at being able to put everything back to rights. He shared his enthusiasm with Cesar!

~Stove Restored~
Off to get Julio.

Such a touching moment for me. *Sniffle*

Rafe of course brought his son a football for his birthday. But I think Julio was just thrilled to finally get to live with his Dad.

Time for Julio to say goodbye to his mother.

I am not sure what was said, but I think Julio felt better for having said it.

Back at home, Julio gets to know a stinky Dakota.

Since it's actually 3am on a Saturday, Rafe decides to attempt some organic waffles. *Crosses Fingers*

Tug of War

Play Around

Brushing *I think they are gonna be great friends!*

First meal together.

Rafe starts the single Dad routine of cleaning up while Julio takes a bath.

After making sure that Julio brushes his teeth ...

... they engage in a father/son pillow fight. *Look how happy Julio looks!*

Rafe watches his son climb into bed then tucks him in.

And the night ends with him breaking his toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment